Mobile Phones Suitable for Installing Mbivilia App
Many are the times we have been asked by our brothers and sisters interested in having Kamba Bible Book App whether this App can install in their Mobile Phones. Our answer has always been that if it is an Android OS Phone, then it is good to go. We are about to release the iPhone version. We will notify you about it here soon.
What are the Advantages of having an Android Mobile Phone?
1. Android Mobile Phones
give you all the features of a Smart Phone at very Cheap, Affordable and Competitive Prices.
2. You can Call and Receive Calls and WhatsApp. You can also do Video Calls.
3. You can Save and Carry around your Important Data in an Android Mobile Phone
e.g. your CV, Business Documents, Scanned Title Deeds, Scanned Certificates, Minutes, Memos, Music, Videos etc. and retrieve them at will.
4. You can Browse the internet, check and reply to e-mail, engage your followers on social media, catch up with the latest on news portal sites.
5. You can play back music, videos and record music and videos from and Android
6. Most Android
Phones come have Cameras. You will thus be able to get photos, selfies and snapshots of those special moments.
7. An Android
Phone gives you a number of options of connecting to the internet e.g. via Data Bundles, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.
8. Reading Digital Books, Documents and other Text Data is made possible if you have the appropriate apps installed for reading Text Data in your AndroidMobile Phone.
9. Multitasking is made possible in Android Mobile Phones
. E.g. you can be listening to Radio or Music while Browsing the Internet, Engaging Social Media discussions, Uploading Photos, Charging your Mobile Phone
and Editing a Document at the same time.
10. Android Mobile Phones
allow you to order and add new apps to your phone like Kamba Bible
. Any App that you do not have you can order and install it into your phone if the manufacturer of the Mobile Phone
forgot to add it into your phone.
11. You can start your Car with it and in future expect to do more from your Android Mobile Phone
including Closing and Opening Doors, Curtain Drapes, Monitor Security Cameras in Remote Places e.g. monitor what your dog is barking at in your rural homestead in while you are away. These are just some few things you can do with your Android Mobile Phone
among many other things that Mobile Computing and Internet of Things will bring us in future.
Unfortunately not everyone knows what an Android
Phone looks like or even tell an Android Mobile Phone
from any random Mobile Device. One important thing to note is that the size of the Mobile Phone
Screen or whether it is a Touch Phone does not determine whether a Mobile Phone
is an Android
OS Phone. Assuming that you are shopping for a good Android
OS Mobile Phone
so that besides using it to Call and Browse the internet you can also use it as your Kamba Bible
, so how do you know that a Mobile Phone
is an Android
How to know a Mobile Phone is an Android OS Phone?
If you find a good polite attendant at the Mobile Phones’ shop, they can guide you to check the following 5 Simple STEPs to verify that the Mobile Phone you are committing to buy is an Android OS Phone. Here you go, while the Mobile Phone’s display is turned ON, request them or do the following;
1. Locate and Tap Settings App on the Mobile Phone
2. Find About Phone or About Device option by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the list and tap on it.
3. You will see a list of items but what you need now is System Information or Device Information entries. If you find it, Tap on it.
4. You should see Model Number, Android
Version and a list of other particulars like Screen Resolution, CPU, RAM, ROM if the device is an Android
OS though these will depend on type of device you are handling.
5. If the Android
Version option has a value like 4.1.0 or 5.0 or 5.1 or 6.0, then you can be sure you are indeed handling an Android
OS Mobile Phone
. If the Phone shows a value from 4.x.x for Android
Version, then that is a Mobile Phone
device that is a suitable Mobile Phone
for installing Kamba Bible App
and Mbivilia App
A Mobile Phone
which is not an Android
OS Phone will NOT show you the property Android
Version as is the step in NO 4 and will thus not have an Android
Version (see Step NO 5).
You now know how to check whether a Mobile Phone
is an Android
OS Phone based on the above simple 5 STEPS. The other thing you need to ask yourself now is, which is a good Android
OS Mobile Phone
Model is. Based on this you can identify a model that is renowned for having the particular features you are looking for in a Mobile Phone
and identify the one with latest good features and settle for it.
Which features should you be looking for in an Android Mobile Phone?
There are many Mobile Phones manufacturers whose Mobile Phones Models come pre-installed with Android OS. Your choice for buying a Mobile Phone should not necessary be influenced by color, size of screen or the accessories that a Mobile Phone comes with. In as much as these aspects are important and determine diverse tastes for Mobile Phone buyers, there are some other vital things that should be put into consideration; These are some of basic requirements you could look out for;
1. Android OS (one that supports at least Android Version 4.x.x and above is OK)
2. Mobile Phone’s Internal Storage Memory Size (8Gb, 16Gb, 32Gb and above is OK)
3. Mobile Phone’s RAM Memory Size (1Gb, 2Gb, 3Gb and above is OK)
4. Network Generation Technology Compatible with your Mobile Phone (3G, 4G and above is OK)
5. Camera (5MP, 8MP, 13MP and above is OK)
6. Wi-Fi Enabled
7. BlueTooth Enabled
8. Slots for SIM card (2 SIM Card Slots and above is OK)
9. Audio PORT
10. USB Port for Charging, Copying Data To and From your Phone etc.
11. Extension Slot for External Memory Card (one that supports at least 4Gb, 8Gb, 16Gb, 32Gb and above is OK)
12. FM Radio
You should however aim at getting the best deal for a Mobile Phone device by getting a Mobile Phone device that has the highest and latest features in the market if your budget permits you. Take for instance, if you can make a bargain and get a Mobile Phone at a fair price with a Higher version of Android, Bigger Internal Memory, Bigger RAM, 2 or more SIM card slots then that’s what you should go for.
Do not go for a Mobile Phone with 1 Gb RAM if there is a Mobile Phone with 2Gb RAM if they both retail at the same price or go for a Mobile Phone with 8Gb Internal Memory when you can get another Mobile Phone with 16Gb or 32Gb that goes for the same Price. Try and get the best deal you can get for a Mobile Phone when you are shopping for one. The above features can help you to know what to look for but of importance to note is to never forget to exercise caution, consult widely and let your intuition guide you in making a good decision before you commit to make a purchase (it would be good you pray!).
Where can I buy a Good Android Mobile Phone?
After you have identified the features you want to have in your Android Mobile Phone
and after determining the particular Mobile Phone
model you want to buy it is now time to go shopping and buy that Mobile Phone
. So where do you go and buy that Mobile Phone
We are not vouching for any particular retailer, shop or outlet whatsoever but you could consider buying or ordering for delivery of the Mobile Phone
you want from the following; The list is not in any particular order and is not exhaustive. There are very many other places you can get good deals.
1. Safaricom Shops
When you get a good deal and you feel that you would like to let everyone else know about it so that our brothers and sisters can benefit from the same, you could also drop us an e-mail and tell us about it so that we can update this list.
What next after buying an Android Mobile Phone?